International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. ("Company," "We," “Us,” and “Our”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through this Website.
- Over the phone, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"); and/or
- About your internet connection, IP address, Cookies, Analytics, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Some information such as your internet connection and equipment you use to access our Website and usage details is automatically collected as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- We use third party analytics providers and products, such as Google Analytics, to obtain, compile and analyze information about how users are using and interacting with the Website. In order to collect this information, such providers may set cookies on your browser or mobile device, or read cookies that are already there. Google Analytics may also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded, that partner with Google. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using one of the of the methods set forth in http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, affiliates and agents.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your travel and purchases. You may be required to provide financial information including credit or debit card information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries or preferences through use of the Website.
You also may provide information, comments, or photographs to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Further, we are irrevocably authorized to publish Your comments and photograph(s), in all media and for all types of advertising, publicity, promotion and other trade purposes for us, Our products and services, and for any other lawful purpose. Your name may be revealed in conjunction with Your testimonial.
- You will receive no monetary compensation for Your comments or photographs.
- Your comments or photographs may be published for an indefinite amount of time.
- You waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy.
- This consent and release does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on Your part.
- You hereby hold harmless and release us from all claims, demands and causes of action which You, Your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on Your behalf or on behalf of Your estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us to third parties including, but not limited to, credit card processors, travel suppliers, suppliers of goods and booking agents.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To help diagnose problems servers and for system administration.
- To personalize your user experience and to allow us deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the Site in order to better serve you;
- To better serve you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products;
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To develop promotions and product improvements; and
- To provide you with updates about discounted availability, special offers, new services and products which may be of interest to you and other noteworthy news items. This information may be provided by letter, e-mail, telephone or any other reasonable means of communication.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ICE's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ICE about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICE, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some of the mechanisms available to change control over your information automatically provided when visiting the website:
- Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using one the of the methods set forth in http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or use the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Cookies and other technologies. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. Turning off the browser's cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address, but unique information will not be recorded. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Cross-Border Data Transfers, As Applicable -
We transfer, process and store information about you on servers located in the United States. Therefore, your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States whose data protection, privacy and other laws may not provide the same level of protection as those in your country of residence. For example, government entities in the United States and other countries may have certain rights to access your personal information.
By using the Site or the Services you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. You may revoke your consent at any time. Please note that if you revoke your consent to the transfer of the information to the United States, we may no longer be able to provide you our Services.
- Special Requirements under Mexican Data Protection Laws
In accordance with the requirements of the Mexican Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) (the “Mexican DP Law”), We inform our users and subscribers located in Mexico of Our compliance with this Law. Under Mexican DP Law, We do not need to obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes that give rise and are necessary for the fulfillment of our relationship (e.g. personal information required in order for you to subscribe to our vacation programs). In case you do not agree with the processing of your personal information for such purposes and as described in this policy, please abstain from acquiring or using our services.
Our Website users and subscribers located in Mexico should note that:
- The personal data provided by you to Us through email, fax, websites, online services, enrollment or subscription forms and agreements, telephone calls or any other means, is processed by Us for the purposes set forth in section How We Use Your Information; in the understanding that, in order to comply with the Mexican DP Law, below we have set forth those purposes that are not required to fulfill the relationship between us, commonly known as “additional or secondary purposes”:
- To provide you with updates about discounted availability, special offers, new services and products which may be of interest to you and other noteworthy news items.
- Send advertisements, promotions and brochures.
- To contact you about our and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
Should you not wish that your personal information be used for the purposes listed immediately above, please send an email to email@example.com with subject line “Request for Restriction on the use of My Personal Information for Secondary Purposes / Mexico”.
- As described above (see Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies), We also collect information using various technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- In order for you to: (i) exercise your rights to Access, Rectify, Cancel, and Object to the use of your personal information (known as “ARCO Rights”), and (ii) to limit the use and disclosure or to revoke your consent to the use of your personal information for the secondary purposes described above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Exercise of ARCO Rights / Mexico”. The request should include, as minimum:
- Copy of your official ID and/or of your legal representative. Such documents should be scanned and attached to the corresponding email communication. For legal representative, please also attach a copy of his/her power-of-attorney.
- Clear and precise description of the personal information about which the ARCO Rights are to be exercised, as well as the right or rights you wish to exercise. This description could be included in the email cover letter or in a document attached thereto, scanned and initialized in each of its pages.
- Expressly state your agreement to receive our response through an email communication, specifying the corresponding email address.
- Any other data that allows US to locate your personal data.
We will issue a response within the following 20 business days after we receive your request. Once you receive our response, you will have a 15 business day period to respond to our communication. In case you do not reply to our response within the mentioned period, we will understand in good faith that you agree with our response. We may refuse the exercise of your ARCO Rights in the cases permitted by applicable law, and shall inform you about such decision. The refusal may be partial, in which case We will carry out the access, rectification, cancellation or objection in the corresponding part.
As mentioned below, you can also review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
- See the section Disclosure of Your Information for information regarding the manner in which we share your personal information with third parties and data-processors. Please note that we require your consent to transfer your personal data to third parties to market their own products or services to you.
Should you not wish that your personal data be transferred to third parties for their own marketing purposes please send an email to email@example.com with subject line “Request for Restriction on the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties for their Own Marketing Purposes / Mexico”.
[End of Cross Border Data – Transfers]
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information provided therewith will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.